If you are using coupons, it is essential to be familiar with the store’s Coupon Policy. Sometimes you can get a cashier that will give you a hard time or refuse to accept some coupons for one reason or another. I suggest you read each one and it doesn’t hurt to keep a copy with your coupons. That way you can show the cashier what their policy is.
Kroger – Internet Coupon Policy
Walgreens – Coupon Policy
Wal-Mart – Coupon Policy
- Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies for the Holidays
- 5 Easy Protein Snacks (Great for On-the-Go)
- Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- Holiday Kickoff Party to Begin a Month Full of Christmas & Entertaining
- 5 Cleaning Tips to Keep Your House Guest-Ready
- Holiday Pictures Featuring OshKosh B’gosh #GiveHappy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?
- Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies