If you are using coupons, it is essential to be familiar with the store’s Coupon Policy. Sometimes you can get a cashier that will give you a hard time or refuse to accept some coupons for one reason or another. I suggest you read each one and it doesn’t hurt to keep a copy with your coupons. That way you can show the cashier what their policy is.
Kroger – Internet Coupon Policy
Walgreens – Coupon Policy
Wal-Mart – Coupon Policy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?
- Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies
- Kitchen Cleaning Highs & Lows (the forgotten spots)
- Fall S’mores Party
- Scarecrow Crunch – Cooking with Kids
- 5 Easy Fall Porch Decorations + $100 Lowe’s Gift Card Giveaway
- My New Morning Routine: Running, Music, Drink Mixes & More
- Halloween Mini Cheesecake Pops