“Make it” – No Slip Socks
My toddler is full of energy and runs around all over the place. When he gets to the kitchen, he tends to slid around when he is wearing socks. So I decided it would help to have no-slip socks. It is super easy and can be fun to put designs that they like.
- Puffy Paints
Lay out a pair of socks so the toes are on top. Then simply draw what you want on the bottoms. Let dry as long as the puffy paint directs (4 hours normally).
If you need an outline to draw with, print a picture or outline of what you want (I.E. I did Blue’s Clues paw prints). Then with a pencil, trace the drawing pushing hard and going over it a bunch of times. Then put it face down on the sock. Use something hard and rub the back of the paper a few times pressing firmly. When you lift it up, some of the lead should transfer to the sock so you have an outline to trace with the puffy paint.
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?
- Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies
- Kitchen Cleaning Highs & Lows (the forgotten spots)
- Fall S’mores Party
- Scarecrow Crunch – Cooking with Kids
- 5 Easy Fall Porch Decorations + $100 Lowe’s Gift Card Giveaway
- My New Morning Routine: Running, Music, Drink Mixes & More
- Halloween Mini Cheesecake Pops