Easy Cheesy Beefy Enchiladas
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 2 cups Mexican Style shredded cheese
- 1 jar of thick & chucky salsa
- 8 – 6″ flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom of 9″x13″ pan.
Brown ground beef; drain. In a large bowl mix beef, 1/2 the jar of salsa, 1 cup shredded cheese, and taco seasoning.
Spoon in the mixture into the tortillas. Roll them and lay them side-by-side in the pan.
Pour the remaining salsa over the top, then layer the rest of the cheese over the top.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and browning.
I like to get as much as I can done when my boys are napping. So what I do is prepare the enchiladas in the afternoon, cover with foil, and refrigerate. Then when it is almost dinnertime, all I have to do is put them in the oven. It just takes about 10 more minutes to bake (so 30 minutes).
- Indulge Yourself to Help Manage the Holiday Season Stress
- Holiday Baking – Dark Chocolate Mint Sandwich Cookies
- UPS Delivers More than Just Boxes + Enter the UPS Pin It To Win It Contest
- Best Buy is a Great Holiday Shopping Destination + Coupons
- Fun Christmas Bucket List Ideas + Printables
- Holiday & Winter Shopping for the Kids at OshKosh B’gosh + Coupon
- An Extra Fun Gift Idea with Extra Gum + Printable Labels & Tags
- An Easy DIY Gift Idea with Gingerbread M&M’s + Printable Tags
- Getting Back on Track with the Help of Green Mountain Coffee Iced Latte