NCP – Earn Rewards for Scanning Purchases
NCP is the National Consumer Panel and they are looking for new members for their scanning program. If you qualify, they send you a handheld scanner and every time you or anyone in your household shop, you simply scan the products. Then, each week you upload the purchases to your computer and send it in. You earn points for sending in the purchases and also completing surveys and polls. The points can be redeem for merchandise from their rewards catalog.
I have not been accepted to the program, but I have read many reviews about it and it seems simple and it doesn’t take that long.
If you are interested, simply fill out these few questions. If you do not qualify, they keep your information and will contact you when they have openings. It depends on your demographics and their needs at the time.
- Taking Time to Unwind with Brancott Estate ‘Flight Song’ Wines
- Daily Cleaning Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Home
- DIY Poker Night Gift Mugs
- My Current Top 5 TV Shows & The Social Network for TV: Beamly
- The New Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard for Smart TVs from Best Buy
- Visiting Warm Springs Ranch – Home of the Budweiser Clydesdales
- 5 Simple Tips for Tackling the Grocery Store with Little Ones
- A Collection of 12+ Savory Pork Sunday Dinner Recipes
- 2 Sweet DIY Easter Gift Ideas with Printable Tags