An Update from Nifty Mom
That’s how I have felt lately, but not that bad, and it’s more in a good way… You may have noticed I haven’t been posting as much this past week and/or I have been a little behind. I just wanted to give my wonderful readers a little update on what’s going on over here. It have been a little crazy, but mostly a good crazy! Why?!?!…..
We found out we are having another baby! We are very excited, but it has made me one tired Momma. Chasing around an almost 2 year old and 9 month old wears me out as it is! I normally write posts after the boys all go to bed. But lately, I have just been so tired I just go right to bed.
Since our family is growing again, we started looking at new houses this week. It has been so time consuming just looking at them online. That is taking up a lot of my ‘me’ time as well. We are going to look at some houses this weekend, so my normal Weekly Ad Top Deals might be a little later than usual.
Don’t worry, I am posting as much as I can and as many deals as I can find for you.
Also, I would like to welcome all my newest readers! Glad you are here. Here is a tentative schedule of some of the post you will find each week:
- Throughout the week – Daily posts including new coupons, online deals, store deals, free events, freebies and samples
- At least once a week – A new recipe or DIY/Craft project
- Once a week – Couponing 101 Series
- Weekly Ad Top Deals (coupon matchups):
- Walgreens: Saturday Afternoon
- Target: Late Saturday Night/Early Sunday Morning
- Shop N Save: Sunday Afternoon
- Schnucks: Late Sunday Night/Early Monday Morning
- Dierbergs: Monday Afternoon
I will keep you updated on any changes, etc. Thank you for being a Nifty Mom reader!
- Date Night & the Lighter Fare Menu at Houlihan’s + $50 Gift Card Giveaway
- Top 12+ Delicious Pies Made with Candy Bars
- DIY Summer Road Trip Kits & Memory Box for the Whole Family
- Bulu Box – Healthy Monthly Subscription Box, 50% Off Coupon Code
- Simple No-Bake Valentine’s Day Dessert
- 6 Simple Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle with Natural Probiotics & More
- Selecting the Perfect Valentine’s Day Card for Loved Ones
- Using Kellogg’s Corn Flakes in Desserts + Five Layer Bars Recipe
- DIY Kitchen Busy Kit for Little Ones