Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
- 8 flour tortillas (any size works, I use 6″)
- 16 or more thin ham slices
- 1 slice of cheese, sliced into 10 strips
- 12oz Chive & Onion cream cheese
- 1/2 packet of ranch dressing mix
- Saran Wrap
Soften the cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl, which takes approximately 30 seconds. Stir to insure softness and mix in the ranch dressing mix. Next, warm tortillas for about 15 seconds in the microwave to soften, making them easier to work with.
Spread a layer of cream cheese on the tortilla (I leave about an inch uncovered at the top so when I roll it up it doesn’t push out). Next, place 2 (or 3 if you are using a larger tortilla) slices of ham which will overlap (again I leave about an inch uncovered at the top so when I roll it up it doesn’t push out). Put a strip of cheese towards the bottom of the tortilla. Roll the tortilla up. Repeat to all tortillas. You will have left over cream cheese. I put the leftovers back in the refrigerator and use it within a week making more. Roll each tortilla in Saran Wrap and place in the refrigerator for about 3 hours to allow them to get firm. Cut into 1/2-1″ pieces and enjoy!
You could always double it. This is just the portion I use for my husband when I make it for his lunch.
- Holiday Pictures Featuring OshKosh B’gosh #GiveHappy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?
- Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies
- Kitchen Cleaning Highs & Lows (the forgotten spots)
- Fall S’mores Party
- Scarecrow Crunch – Cooking with Kids
- 5 Easy Fall Porch Decorations + $100 Lowe’s Gift Card Giveaway
- My New Morning Routine: Running, Music, Drink Mixes & More