Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
- 8 flour tortillas (any size works, I use 6″)
- 16 or more thin ham slices
- 1 slice of cheese, sliced into 10 strips
- 12oz Chive & Onion cream cheese
- 1/2 packet of ranch dressing mix
- Saran Wrap
Soften the cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl, which takes approximately 30 seconds. Stir to insure softness and mix in the ranch dressing mix. Next, warm tortillas for about 15 seconds in the microwave to soften, making them easier to work with.
Spread a layer of cream cheese on the tortilla (I leave about an inch uncovered at the top so when I roll it up it doesn’t push out). Next, place 2 (or 3 if you are using a larger tortilla) slices of ham which will overlap (again I leave about an inch uncovered at the top so when I roll it up it doesn’t push out). Put a strip of cheese towards the bottom of the tortilla. Roll the tortilla up. Repeat to all tortillas. You will have left over cream cheese. I put the leftovers back in the refrigerator and use it within a week making more. Roll each tortilla in Saran Wrap and place in the refrigerator for about 3 hours to allow them to get firm. Cut into 1/2-1″ pieces and enjoy!
You could always double it. This is just the portion I use for my husband when I make it for his lunch.
- DIY Poker Night Gift Mugs
- My Current Top 5 TV Shows & The Social Network for TV: Beamly
- The New Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard for Smart TVs from Best Buy
- Visiting Warm Springs Ranch – Home of the Budweiser Clydesdales
- 5 Simple Tips for Tackling the Grocery Store with Little Ones
- A Collection of 12+ Savory Pork Sunday Dinner Recipes
- 2 Sweet DIY Easter Gift Ideas with Printable Tags
- I’m Spring Cleaning my Dietary Supplements with Modere
- Extra Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburger