FREE eCookbook – 35 Fall Favorites
One of my favorite thing about fall is cooking comfort foods! You can download this FREE eCookbook from Mr. Food that includes 35 fall meals and desserts. Some recipes you will find are Beefy Onion Soup, Buttery Cabbage, Pork and Bean Chili, Apple Glazed Chicken, Piled High Apple Pie, and my favorite, Chocolate Caramel Brownies.
Also, make sure to sign up for the eNewsletter for great recipes directly to your inbox! I love getting the emails because it give me great ideas for meal without having to search for it.
- It’s a Fab Five Friday – August 29th Edition
- Our Family’s Special Bond with our Dog, Ellie
- Creamy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe & Labels for Education #Labels4Edu #cbias
- Get a Shot. Give a Shot® with Walgreens Immunizations & Shot@Life
- Keeping up with Busy Schedules & How T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan Can Help
- A Simple & Fun Way to Brighten Someone’s Day with Just a Card
- A Day at Grant’s Farm in St. Louis, MO
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! August 1st Edition
- How to Start a Stockpile for the Non-Couponer + Paperless Coupons