FREE eCookbook – 35 Fall Favorites
One of my favorite thing about fall is cooking comfort foods! You can download this FREE eCookbook from Mr. Food that includes 35 fall meals and desserts. Some recipes you will find are Beefy Onion Soup, Buttery Cabbage, Pork and Bean Chili, Apple Glazed Chicken, Piled High Apple Pie, and my favorite, Chocolate Caramel Brownies.
Also, make sure to sign up for the eNewsletter for great recipes directly to your inbox! I love getting the emails because it give me great ideas for meal without having to search for it.
- My New Morning Routine: Running, Music, Drink Mixes & More
- Halloween Mini Cheesecake Pops
- Potty Training Playdate Party + Pull-Ups Big Kid Prep List
- Smart Lighting with GE Wifi Light Bulbs for Easier Daily Routines & Safety + GIVEAWAY
- Effortless Meals from Walmart for Busy Weeknights
- Potty Training Tips & Resources + My #PullUpsAcademy Experience
- My 4-Year-Old’s Requested Disney Junior Personal Birthday Celebration
- It’s a Five Friday – September 19th Edition
- Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe