Mega Swag Bucks Day! Earn Extra Cash & Rewards!
Friday means Mega Swag Bucks Day in the world of Swaggernauts. This means that when you search the web on Swagbucks.com, the winnings are increased and you could win 20 Swag Bucks and up in just one search! This is a great way to earn gift cards and extra money.
New to Swagbucks?
Swag Bucks is digital money that is accumulated in numerous ways. Those Swag Bucks (SB) can then be redeemed for tons of prizes, including jewelry, electronics, Starbucks Gift Cards,Paypal Cash, and even Amazon.com Gift Cards. It is FREE to join with no obligations. Just for signing up you get 30SB. Enter code MARCHSWAG when you join for an extra 70SB!!
How can you get Swag Bucks?
- Search the Web – The main way is just by searching on the web. You can download their toolbar (get 1SB everyday just for having it) and then Swagbucks will be right at your fingertips. Perform your searches just as you would in Google and randomly you could win SB.
- Daily Polls – Get 1SB everyday just for answering the Daily Poll
- Trusted Surveys – Earn 1SB everyday just by going to the Trusted Surveys page. You can see if you qualify for a survey and complete it for more SB.
- NOSO (No Obligations Special Offers) – Earn 1SB everyday by going to the NOSO page, clicking the GO NOW button, skip each offer (5-7), and you get 1SB.
- Play Games – There are games on the site and as you play, you randomly are rewarded SB.
- Special Offers – There are endless offers that you can do to get SB. It’s a good idea to look around, because maybe there is something they are offering that you were going to get anyway and you can earn Swag Bucks just for doing it there.
- Join Swagbucks on Facebook - They post hints to find hidden Swag Bucks codes throughout the day.
- THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS
So what are you waiting for? JOIN SWAGBUCKS NOW. I love getting my Amazon Gift Cards!
- Potty Training Playdate Party + Pull-Ups Big Kid Prep List
- Smart Lighting with GE Wifi Light Bulbs for Easier Daily Routines & Safety + GIVEAWAY
- Effortless Meals from Walmart for Busy Weeknights
- Potty Training Tips & Resources + My #PullUpsAcademy Experience
- My 4-Year-Old’s Requested Disney Junior Personal Birthday Celebration
- It’s a Five Friday – September 19th Edition
- Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe
- An Easy Apple-Themed Lunch Party Planned at Sam’s Club
- Accidently Finding the Perfect Furniture Piece for Our Entryway