It’s Friday, Mega Swag Bucks Day! Earn Extra Cash & Rewards!
It’s Friday and that means Mega Swag Bucks Day in the world of Swaggernauts. This means that when you search the web on Swagbucks.com, the winnings are increased and you could win 20 Swag Bucks and up in just one search! This is a great way to earn gift cards and extra money.
New to Swagbucks?
Swag Bucks is digital money that is accumulated in numerous ways. Those Swag Bucks (SB) can then be redeemed for tons of prizes, including jewelry, electronics, Starbucks Gift Cards,Paypal Cash, and even Amazon.com Gift Cards. It is FREE to join with no obligations. Just for signing up you get 30SB.
How can you get Swag Bucks?
- Search the Web – The main way is just by searching on the web. You can download their toolbar (get 1SB everyday just for having it) and then Swagbucks will be right at your fingertips. Perform your searches just as you would in Google and randomly you could win SB.
- Daily Polls – Get 1SB everyday just for answering the Daily Poll
- Trusted Surveys – Earn 1SB everyday just by going to the Trusted Surveys page. You can see if you qualify for a survey and complete it for more SB.
- NOSO (No Obligations Special Offers) – Earn 1SB everyday by going to the NOSO page, clicking the GO NOW button, skip each offer (5-7), and you get 1SB.
- Play Games – There are games on the site and as you play, you randomly are rewarded SB.
- Special Offers – There are endless offers that you can do to get SB. It’s a good idea to look around, because maybe there is something they are offering that you were going to get anyway and you can earn Swag Bucks just for doing it there.
- Join Swagbucks on Facebook - They post hints to find hidden Swag Bucks codes throughout the day.
- THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS
So what are you waiting for? JOIN SWAGBUCKS NOW. I love getting Amazon Gift Cards!
- 9 Tips for Easing Into the New School Year Like a Pro
- A Typical Day with ‘Seasonal’ Allergies
- A Summer of ‘Firsts’ + First Aid with Puracyn OTC Wound & Skin Care
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 18th Edition
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Downtown St. Louis
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 11th Edition
- Silk Protein+Fiber Almondmilk & a Fruit Salad Recipe
- Patriotic Cake Push Pops + Hamilton Beach Mixers
- Our First Family Vacation to the Beach & How We Kept Cool