FREE Kids Haircut in August at JCPenney’s
JCPenney’s is offering FREE haircuts to any kid, K-6th grade through ALL of August. On August 1st, it is first come first serve, no appointment needed. If you need to go another day, you need to call and make an appointment first.
For more information, visit their Facebook Page.
- Keeping up with Busy Schedules & How T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan Can Help
- A Simple & Fun Way to Brighten Someone’s Day with Just a Card
- A Day at Grant’s Farm in St. Louis, MO
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! August 1st Edition
- How to Start a Stockpile for the Non-Couponer + Paperless Coupons
- Family Sun Protection Tips
- 5 Tips for Successful Afterschool Pre-K Learning + Disney Junior Activities
- A Little Back-to-School Prep & Supporting Teachers
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 25th Edition