July 14 & 15 Lowes Free Kids Workshop – Kung Fu Panda Spinning Attack
Lowe’s offers a great ‘Build and Grow’ Clinic for kids. This weekend they are offering the same clinic at two different times: Saturday, July 14th at 10am and Sunday, June 15th at 2pm. The kids will be building a Kung Fu Panda Spinning Attack.
The first 50 to register and be present at the store will receive the kit, an apron, and goggles. the recommended ages is 1st-5th grade.
For more information, store locations, and preregistration visit Lowe’s Build And Grow. They recently re-did their site and some new things including buying Kids Kits and family projects.
- My Current Top 5 TV Shows & The Social Network for TV: Beamly
- The New Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard for Smart TVs from Best Buy
- Visiting Warm Springs Ranch – Home of the Budweiser Clydesdales
- 5 Simple Tips for Tackling the Grocery Store with Little Ones
- A Collection of 12+ Savory Pork Sunday Dinner Recipes
- 2 Sweet DIY Easter Gift Ideas with Printable Tags
- I’m Spring Cleaning my Dietary Supplements with Modere
- Extra Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburger
- Coloring Salt with Chalk for a DIY Colored Sand Look