July 14 & 15 Lowes Free Kids Workshop – Kung Fu Panda Spinning Attack
Lowe’s offers a great ‘Build and Grow’ Clinic for kids. This weekend they are offering the same clinic at two different times: Saturday, July 14th at 10am and Sunday, June 15th at 2pm. The kids will be building a Kung Fu Panda Spinning Attack.
The first 50 to register and be present at the store will receive the kit, an apron, and goggles. the recommended ages is 1st-5th grade.
For more information, store locations, and preregistration visit Lowe’s Build And Grow. They recently re-did their site and some new things including buying Kids Kits and family projects.
- A Little Back-to-School Prep & Supporting Teachers
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 25th Edition
- 9 Tips for Easing Into the New School Year Like a Pro
- A Typical Day with ‘Seasonal’ Allergies
- A Summer of ‘Firsts’ + First Aid with Puracyn OTC Wound & Skin Care
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 18th Edition
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Downtown St. Louis
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 11th Edition
- Silk Protein+Fiber Almondmilk & a Fruit Salad Recipe