Savings & Shaving Tips From P&G and Dollar General + Prize Pack Giveaway
The other day my 2 year old son was sitting on my husband lap and started rubbing his chin telling him, “Eww icky, Daddy.” We got a good laugh out of it as he kept repeating it over and over. I guess that was my son’s way of telling him it’s time to shave. It wasn’t really that bad, just a couple days of stumble. But it was enough for our son to take notice. I don’t mind a few days in between shaves, but it is nice when he is freshly groomed.
Finding the right grooming tools is an important aspect to any man’s grooming habits. Gillette offers a wide variety of shaving products to help get that perfect shave. They have teamed up with Dollar General to provide some smart grooming tips and have enlisted the help of Celebrity Stylist Marcus Geeter to share some of his insights on how to get a great shave.
As you know, I love when there is a good coupon to pair with great products. You may have noticed that the monthly P&G BrandSAVER coupon inserts have decent Gillette coupons. To maximize your savings, did you know you can use coupons at your local Dollar General? If you have the 8/26 P&G insert, you will find these coupons that can be used at Dollar General:
- Buy any Gillette system or disposable and get $5 off a Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor
- Buy any Gillette system or disposable and get a MACH3 Razor FREE
- $3 off any Gillette male disposable
The October BrandSAVER will be out in papers Sunday, September 30th. Be on the lookout for more great Gillette savings!
TWITTER PARTY - Join @DollarGeneral, @ProcterGamble, @Gillette, @MarcusGeeter, and @MomItForward on Tuesday, September 25th from 9-10pm EST to discuss shaving tips and savings. Click here for more information.
- Gillette MACH3 Razor
- Simply Venus Disposable Razors (4 pack)
- $20 Dollar General Gift Card
No purchase necessary to enter. The giveaway is open to US residents 18+. Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST September 25th, 2012. Two winners will be selected via random.org and contact by email. Winners has 48 hours to reply to confirm their prize or a new winner will be picked. If you have any issues entering or have any questions, please email me at contact (at) niftymom(dot)com.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received the said prize pack from Proctor & Gamble and was in no other way compensated. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
- Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies for the Holidays
- 5 Easy Protein Snacks (Great for On-the-Go)
- Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- Holiday Kickoff Party to Begin a Month Full of Christmas & Entertaining
- 5 Cleaning Tips to Keep Your House Guest-Ready
- Holiday Pictures Featuring OshKosh B’gosh #GiveHappy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?
- Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies