Coach Purse Giveaway Spons by Way Better Snacks
We know how much you LOVE Coach purses! Way Better Snacks is sponsoring this beautiful Penelope Coach purse for one of you to WIN!
About Our Sponsor
Way Better Snacks are sprouted tortilla chips that are a WAY Better Snack choice.
They are Non GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten Free, Kosher and Vegan. Made with Whole Grains and seed sprouting they not only taste good but they are also good for you.
I couldn’t wait to try Way Better Snacks. I love salty foods and chips, but I have been trying to avoid them, because I know too much salt is not healthy. I was surprise at how much flavor each tortilla chip had. They were thick so they could be used with dips and salsa with no problems. However, I really enjoyed them plain with such remarkable flavors. I am always on the look out for new snacks for my kids and these are perfect. They don’t even know they are healthier for them! My favorite is the Simply Sunny Multi-Grain and the Simply So Sweet Chili.
Check out this great video review from Giveaway Bandit:
Now for the Coach Purse Giveaway. The giveaway will run from 10/12 12:01 am EST – 10/27 11:59 pm EST and is open to US residents only.
Enter via the Rafflecopter below:
You can find official Terms and Conditions on the Madame Deals Media page.
Are you a blogger that would like to be on the MDMedia Team? Find out how you can join us.
I received samples of Way Better Snacks but all opinions are 100% mine.
- UPS Delivers More than Just Boxes + Enter the UPS Pin It To Win It Contest
- Best Buy is a Great Holiday Shopping Destination + Coupons
- Fun Christmas Bucket List Ideas + Printables
- Holiday & Winter Shopping for the Kids at OshKosh B’gosh + Coupon
- An Extra Fun Gift Idea with Extra Gum + Printable Labels & Tags
- An Easy DIY Gift Idea with Gingerbread M&M’s + Printable Tags
- Getting Back on Track with the Help of Green Mountain Coffee Iced Latte
- ZAMboost – An Immune Support Supplement with Energy Boost
- 2013 Maytag Dependable Leader Award – It’s America’s Vote