Giveaway – Win The First Years Compass B570 Pathway Booster Car Seat
It’s always safety first, especially when it comes to our children. The First Years is dedicated to creating products for our little ones that promote safety. From bottles to toys, and everything in between, The First Years products give me a feeling of security when using them. Car safety is very important and I recently got the chance to review the Compass B570 Pathway Booster Car Seat (if you haven’t already, you can read it here). The seat is to be used for children 30 to 100 lbs. and between 38 – 57 inches tall.
The First Years is giving one lucky reader a Compass B570 Pathway Booster Car Seat (RV $99) of their own! Entering is simple using the Rafflecopter form below.
No purchase necessary to enter. The giveaway is open to US residents only, 18+ and giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST October 25th, 2012. Winner will be selected via random.org and contact by email. The winner has 48 hours to reply to confirm their prize or a new winner will be picked. Sponsor is responsible for shipping the prize to the winner, not Nifty Mom. If you have any issues entering or have any questions, please email me at contact (at) niftymom(dot)com.
- Keeping up with Busy Schedules & How T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan Can Help
- A Simple & Fun Way to Brighten Someone’s Day with Just a Card
- A Day at Grant’s Farm in St. Louis, MO
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! August 1st Edition
- How to Start a Stockpile for the Non-Couponer + Paperless Coupons
- Family Sun Protection Tips
- 5 Tips for Successful Afterschool Pre-K Learning + Disney Junior Activities
- A Little Back-to-School Prep & Supporting Teachers
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 25th Edition