Giveaway – Win The First Years Compass B570 Pathway Booster Car Seat
It’s always safety first, especially when it comes to our children. The First Years is dedicated to creating products for our little ones that promote safety. From bottles to toys, and everything in between, The First Years products give me a feeling of security when using them. Car safety is very important and I recently got the chance to review the Compass B570 Pathway Booster Car Seat (if you haven’t already, you can read it here). The seat is to be used for children 30 to 100 lbs. and between 38 – 57 inches tall.
The First Years is giving one lucky reader a Compass B570 Pathway Booster Car Seat (RV $99) of their own! Entering is simple using the Rafflecopter form below.
No purchase necessary to enter. The giveaway is open to US residents only, 18+ and giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST October 25th, 2012. Winner will be selected via random.org and contact by email. The winner has 48 hours to reply to confirm their prize or a new winner will be picked. Sponsor is responsible for shipping the prize to the winner, not Nifty Mom. If you have any issues entering or have any questions, please email me at contact (at) niftymom(dot)com.
- My New Morning Routine: Running, Music, Drink Mixes & More
- Halloween Mini Cheesecake Pops
- Potty Training Playdate Party + Pull-Ups Big Kid Prep List
- Smart Lighting with GE Wifi Light Bulbs for Easier Daily Routines & Safety + GIVEAWAY
- Effortless Meals from Walmart for Busy Weeknights
- Potty Training Tips & Resources + My #PullUpsAcademy Experience
- My 4-Year-Old’s Requested Disney Junior Personal Birthday Celebration
- It’s a Five Friday – September 19th Edition
- Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe