This is holiday card post and giveaway is sponsored by Shutterfly. All opinions are my own.
I can’t believe that the holiday season is already among us. This is the time of year that I start thinking about the gifts I still need to buy and make. I always start my shopping online and visiting my favorite gift sites, such as Shutterfly.
As years change, one thing stays the same during the holiday season: My love for personalized photo gifts. Cards and gifts that are personalized helps me stay connected with family and friends that are spread out of the country. For the last five years, I have always sent out photo holiday cards. This year will be no different. This week I started browsing Shutterfly’s newly released 2013 holiday card collection.
This year they have added new features and themes to update their large collection. Some new card designs include a 5×7 folded tri-fold card (one of my favorites) and back of the card designs to make the cards even more personalized. Shutterfly’s collection has cards to fit different styles and personalities such as:
- Photo Basics: Multiple colors, vertical type, highlights of family name
- Classic: Traditional colors, monograms, snowflakes, iconic illustrations
- Contemporary: Shine, glitter, textures and layering, water color techniques, trend-forward colors
- Whimsy: Fun sentiments, humor & nostalgia meet
- Merry and Bright: Colorful and fun
- Religious: Metallic type treatments, incorporate story ideas
Picking out the perfect card each year is always a tough decision for me because it is hard to narrow down my favorites to just one. Right now my top three are:
- Brushed Snowflakes Christmas Card: I love the winter colors and the tri-fold of the card.
- Merriest Season Christmas Card: The layout of this card really catches my eye. It allows for many pictures to really capture our family.
- Live Every Moment Holiday Card: The contrast of this card is beautiful and cheerful. With three photo spots, it would be perfect for my three boys.
Photo gifts are my favorite gifts to give to family members that we don’t get to see that often. I typically give photo calendars, framed pictures, and photo books. I noticed Shutterfly has some new photo gifts that I already have planned for loved ones. For the business and tech lover, I know the iPad case would be perfect. Many of my friends would love the Dry Erase Decals that can help with their family and home management. Then for the party host, the table runners are super cute (and I want one for myself). There are so many different gift ideas, but I may need to get a few ‘gifts’ for myself.
*You have a chance to win one of many prizes tonight, October 16th, at Shutterfly’s #PhotosYouLove Pinning Party™. Click here to RSVP and for all the party information. Hope to see you there!
$50 Shutterfly Giveaway
Shutterfly is gracious enough to give one Nifty Mom readers a $50 off total order (plus free shipping) code! You could get a jump start on holiday gifts and greeting cards!
No purchase necessary to enter. Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. The giveaway is open to US residents 18+. Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST October 21st, 2013. The winner will be selected via random.org and contacted by email. Winner has 24 hours to reply to confirm their prize or a new winner will be picked. If you have any issues entering or have any questions, please email me at contact (at) niftymom(dot)com.