Coupon Policies Category
Schnucks FINALLY has a coupon policy in writing! You can currently view it on their Facebook Page under the Coupon Policy Tab. It covers questions about types of coupons, limits, acceptable printable coupons, and more.
I recommend printing it out and keeping it in your coupon binder (if you have one).
Target updated their coupon policy. It looks like the new addition mainly addresses the use of B1G1 Free coupons with other coupons.
Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO):
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
- A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
- If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon maybe used on the first item.
- If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
So you can no longer use 2 manufacturers coupons with a Target B1G1 free, you can only use one. And you cannot stack a B1G1 free manufacturers coupon with $/off manufacturers coupon (on the non-free item).
If you are using coupons, it is essential to be familiar with the store’s Coupon Policy. Sometimes you can get a cashier that will give you a hard time or refuse to accept some coupons for one reason or another. I suggest you read each one and it doesn’t hurt to keep a copy with your coupons. That way you can show the cashier what their policy is.
Kroger – Internet Coupon Policy
Walgreens – Coupon Policy
Wal-Mart – Coupon Policy
- Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe
- An Easy Apple-Themed Lunch Party Planned at Sam’s Club
- Accidently Finding the Perfect Furniture Piece for Our Entryway
- It’s a Fab Five Friday – August 29th Edition
- Our Family’s Special Bond with our Dog, Ellie
- Creamy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe & Labels for Education #Labels4Edu #cbias
- Get a Shot. Give a Shot® with Walgreens Immunizations & Shot@Life
- Keeping up with Busy Schedules & How T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan Can Help
- A Simple & Fun Way to Brighten Someone’s Day with Just a Card