Pretzel Crusted Tilapia Fillets & a 2-Ingredient Dipping Sauce
- Gorton's Pretzel Crusted Tilapia Fillets
- 4 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning
- ½ cup KRAFT Mayo or KRAFT Miracle Whip
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place uncooked fillets in a shallow metal baking pan. Bake uncovered for 21–23 minutes until coating is golden brown. Turn fillets after the first 15 minutes.
- For the dipping sauce, simply mix together the seasoning and Miracle Whip until blending.
Recipe by Nifty Mom at http://niftymom.com/2015/02/pretzel-crusted-tilapia-fillets-2-ingredient-dipping-sauce/