It’s hard to believe tomorrow is the start of a new year. Since most of the holiday festivities have past, I am been thinking about ways to eat healthier and become more fit. With my three kids being so close in age, this is the first time in about four years I can actually set some goals and work to get fit without being pregnant or nursing. I am excited to get started and have been trying to find ways to keep myself on track. With a busy schedule, it is hard to stay focused. A couple weeks ago, I signed up for Let’sFightFat.com in hopes of finding some online support to assist me in reaching my health goals.
LetFightFat.com has a lot of great features that will allow me to stay focused, motivated and learn how to get fit. After I signed up (for FREE), I was prompted to customize my 120 day program. This included a start date, exercise preferences, meal plans, current weight, and weight goal. Then, based on current weight, target weight, and body type, I was given a number of calories allowed during the program. Mine is 1180. I can handle that. I have really been trying to watch my calories and now with the program, I can easily track each calorie daily. There are also healthy recipes to search through with nutritional facts. If I decide to make a recipe, I can easily add it to my calorie intake with just a click. I love the convenience.
I really enjoy the easy, viewable schedule. Each day I get a new tip or exercise routine to help me get fit and stay healthy. I can mark it complete and add it to my log after I do the routine and keep track of my progress. There is also a journal area to write down how I am feeling along the way. I like to jot down my own motivational thoughts that I can look back on if I get off track. I believe self-motivation is the key to success, even if I need addition motivation.
I am looking forward to continuing the use of LetsFightFat.com through the new year and if you are looking for a weight management resource, I encourage you to try it out as well. It’s FREE! Sign up here.
“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for alli. I received a promotional item as a thank-you for participating.”
- UPS Delivers More than Just Boxes + Enter the UPS Pin It To Win It Contest
- Best Buy is a Great Holiday Shopping Destination + Coupons
- Fun Christmas Bucket List Ideas + Printables
- Holiday & Winter Shopping for the Kids at OshKosh B’gosh + Coupon
- An Extra Fun Gift Idea with Extra Gum + Printable Labels & Tags
- An Easy DIY Gift Idea with Gingerbread M&M’s + Printable Tags
- Getting Back on Track with the Help of Green Mountain Coffee Iced Latte
- ZAMboost – An Immune Support Supplement with Energy Boost
- 2013 Maytag Dependable Leader Award – It’s America’s Vote