Tag: Mother’s Day
In less than two weeks is Mother’s Day and I am trying to get ahead of the game by getting everything made now. Even though I think all moms should be celebrated daily, I enjoy giving a little extra on Mother’s Day. The most popular gifts have always been those that are homemade, one-of-a-kind, and are made with the help of my little ones.Read More
With Mother’s Day approaching, I have been thinking about things to make for my Mom and Grandmas. Each year, I like to do something new with the kids and create a unique, one-of-a-kind, gift for them. I realized that last year, I never really shared our footprint picture we made.Read More
Just in time for Mother’s Day you can get a FREE 8×10″ photo enlargement from Walgreens. Just use coupon code FREE4ME and to avoid shipping charges, select ship to store. Code is valid thru Saturday, May 12th.
Are you still looking for a great Mother’s Day gift? This is one if my favorite deals out there!
Make a FREE 8×10 Photo Canvas. You just pay shipping which is around $14.95! Or if you want to order a bigger one, get $50 off with FREE Shipping. It is very easy to upload your picture and order. Even better, the product is high quality!
This would not only make a great Mother’s Day gift, it is also a great gift for any occasion, artwork, business logos, and much more. Another great photo/artwork to print on the canvas is a Handprint Flower or Fingerpaint Art.
This is about the time I start to think about Mothers Day and what kind of gifts to buy. I prefer personalized gifts the most and this is one I love!
Right now there is a promo code to get a Ceramic Mug for FREE on Ink Garden. The mugs are normally $8.99, but use promo code FREEMUG and get it for FREE. You can upload your own photo(s) and create your own text to make the mug one of a kind. They have over 250 designs to choose from, or you can create your own from scratch.
Shipping is just $5.99!
I have always heard that tissue paper could give create a stained glass look, but I wasn’t too sure until I tried it out myself. I couldn’t believe how easy it was! This is cheap to make using scrap tissue paper and votive holders that you can get for a dollar or less.
- Tissue Paper
- Elmer’s Glue
- Votive Holder
- Large Paint Brush (sponge brush works great)
- Permanent Marker (optional)
- Cut tissue paper into 1″ or smaller squares
- Brush a thin layer of glue on about half the votive holder
- Randomly place the tissue paper onto the votive holder (on the bottom and top, I let the tissue paper hang off and trimmed when I was complete)
- Brush more glue on as you work your way around
- After you have covered the holder, brush glue over the whole thing
- When glue dries, decorate with permanent marker (optional)
What do you think? I was very impressed how it turned out. It doesn’t even look like tissue paper. I am going to try this on a larger scale when I can get to the store to get a hurricane candle holder.
- Effortless Meals from Walmart for Busy Weeknights
- Potty Training Tips & Resources + My #PullUpsAcademy Experience
- My 4-Year-Old’s Requested Disney Junior Personal Birthday Celebration
- It’s a Five Friday – September 19th Edition
- Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe
- An Easy Apple-Themed Lunch Party Planned at Sam’s Club
- Accidently Finding the Perfect Furniture Piece for Our Entryway
- It’s a Fab Five Friday – August 29th Edition
- Our Family’s Special Bond with our Dog, Ellie