CVS Pharmacy has a great savings and rewards program for their shoppers. You can get a ExtraCare Card and use it at the In-Store Coupon Center to instantly print coupons and save on your purchase that same day. This week (ending tomorrow night, 3/9) when you scan your card you can get a $1 off coupon for Aussie & Herbal Essences products. Use the coupon for this great deal:
-2 Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo or Conditioner (10.1oz) $6 or
-2 Aussie® Moist Shampoo or Conditioner (13.1oz) for $6
-Get $1 off Coupon when you scan your ExtraCare Card
-You will save almost $3.60 on 2
-These items quality for the current P&G $15 Rebate!
P&G $15 Mail-In Rebate
I love P&G products and if you purchase them regularly as well, save your receipts through April. Here’s how to qualify and receive a rebate:
- Buy $50 worth of Venus®, Secret®, Olay®, Pantene®, Herbal Essences®, Aussie®, Head & Shoulders®, Vidal Sassoon®, Clairol®, COVERGIRL®, Crest 3D White®, Puffs®, Safeguard®, or Ivory® products
- Purchases must all be made between 2/13/2013 and 4/30/2013
- Download this form and fill it out.
- Mail it in with your original receipts(s) with the qualifying products circled.
- Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your $15 Pre-Paid Visa Card.
Prize Pack Giveaway
To highlight this great offer, Proctor & Gamble has put together an awesome prize pack for one lucky Nifty Mom reader that includes:
- Aussie® Moist Shampoo
- Aussie® Moist Conditioner
- Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo
- Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Conditioner
- $50 CVS Gift Card (so you can take advantage of the spend $50, get $15 offer)
No purchase necessary to enter. The giveaway is open to US residents 18+. Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST March 21st, 2013. The winner will be selected via random.org and contacted by email. Winner has 48 hours to reply to confirm their prize or a new winner will be picked. If you have any issues entering or have any questions, please email me at contact (at) niftymom(dot)com.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received the said prize pack from Proctor & Gamble and was in no other way compensated. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.