So what is Ebates? Ebates is a reputable online shopping site that rewards you with cash back on purchases made through the site.
How does it work? You sign up for Ebates for FREE and get a $5 sign-up bonus. Then start shopping! The cash back percentage varies store-to-store (examples below). You must go to the stores’ site through Ebates and complete your order in that browser window to in order to get your cash back. After 2 days, the cash back amount shows up in your Ebates account. Some sites also offer coupon codes to sweeten the deal (i.e. free shipping or amount off)
When will I get paid? Ebates sends out payments every 3 months. Your must earn more than $5.01 to be issued payment. (If you
haven’t, the money is carried forward to the next pay period.) Note- the $5 sign up bonus does not count toward meeting the $5.01 minimum. Your first payment will be issued when you hit $10.01.
How will I get paid? You can choose between check or Paypal. They also have an option to send it to a charity, organization, or family member of your choice.
Here is a list of just some of the stores that offer cash back rewards through Ebates (percentages can change at any time, which includes doubling some times):
- Target – 3%
- Magazines.com – 26%
- Sephora – 4%
- The Childrens Place – 3%
- Shutterfly – 8%
- Restaurants.com – 15%
- Proflowers – 10%
- Starbucks – 2.5-7.5%
The possibilities are endless. There are hundreds of stores on Ebates.com. Go sign up and start shopping and find some good deals!
- Daily Cleaning Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Home
- DIY Poker Night Gift Mugs
- My Current Top 5 TV Shows & The Social Network for TV: Beamly
- The New Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard for Smart TVs from Best Buy
- Visiting Warm Springs Ranch – Home of the Budweiser Clydesdales
- 5 Simple Tips for Tackling the Grocery Store with Little Ones
- A Collection of 12+ Savory Pork Sunday Dinner Recipes
- 2 Sweet DIY Easter Gift Ideas with Printable Tags
- I’m Spring Cleaning my Dietary Supplements with Modere