Tag: wordless wednesday
One of the activities on our Fall Bucket List included apple picking so we visited a local orchard over the weekend. It was the last day of the picking season, so there weren’t that many left on the trees, but the boys really enjoyed it.Read More
This past weekend my oldest turned four. I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around it. They just grow up too fast. We got him a pretty awesome present for his birthday that I am hoping it lasts a long time. They definitely love it already.Read More
Last Friday, yet another severe storm ripped through the St. Louis area. When the first wave came through with tornadic conditions and extremely dark skies, we went into the basement for a short period of time. After we came upstairs, this was the view from our back door.Read More
This past weekend my husband and I attempted to get a picture to use on our Christmas cards. Getting three kids to cooperate… not an easy thing to do!
I linked up at Random Mommy.
- UPS Delivers More than Just Boxes + Enter the UPS Pin It To Win It Contest
- Best Buy is a Great Holiday Shopping Destination + Coupons
- Fun Christmas Bucket List Ideas + Printables
- Holiday & Winter Shopping for the Kids at OshKosh B’gosh + Coupon
- An Extra Fun Gift Idea with Extra Gum + Printable Labels & Tags
- An Easy DIY Gift Idea with Gingerbread M&M’s + Printable Tags
- Getting Back on Track with the Help of Green Mountain Coffee Iced Latte
- ZAMboost – An Immune Support Supplement with Energy Boost
- 2013 Maytag Dependable Leader Award – It’s America’s Vote