Tag: wordless wednesday
One of the activities on our Fall Bucket List included apple picking so we visited a local orchard over the weekend. It was the last day of the picking season, so there weren’t that many left on the trees, but the boys really enjoyed it.Read More
This past weekend my oldest turned four. I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around it. They just grow up too fast. We got him a pretty awesome present for his birthday that I am hoping it lasts a long time. They definitely love it already.Read More
Last Friday, yet another severe storm ripped through the St. Louis area. When the first wave came through with tornadic conditions and extremely dark skies, we went into the basement for a short period of time. After we came upstairs, this was the view from our back door.Read More
This past weekend my husband and I attempted to get a picture to use on our Christmas cards. Getting three kids to cooperate… not an easy thing to do!
I linked up at Random Mommy.
- My Current Top 5 TV Shows & The Social Network for TV: Beamly
- The New Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard for Smart TVs from Best Buy
- Visiting Warm Springs Ranch – Home of the Budweiser Clydesdales
- 5 Simple Tips for Tackling the Grocery Store with Little Ones
- A Collection of 12+ Savory Pork Sunday Dinner Recipes
- 2 Sweet DIY Easter Gift Ideas with Printable Tags
- I’m Spring Cleaning my Dietary Supplements with Modere
- Extra Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburger
- Coloring Salt with Chalk for a DIY Colored Sand Look