How to Make a Hooded Towel for Kids
I received some hooded towels as a gift when my oldest was born. I fell in love with them and now they are all I use. When it was time to get some new ones, I realized it is much cheaper to just make my own.
- 1 bath towel
- 1 hand towel (matching)
- thread and sewing machine
Step 1: Cut the hand towel in half, long ways
Step 2: Put a pin on the edge, in the middle of the hand towel and body towel length wise and line them up. Pin the rest together.
Step 3: Sew the two together
Step 4: Fold the hand towel in half to form the hood and stitch the top together
Since you only use half of the hand towel, I bought 2 bath towels to easily make 2 hooded towels. Target and Wal-Mart frequently have towels on clearance. I got these for $3.00 each.
- Daily Cleaning Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Home
- DIY Poker Night Gift Mugs
- My Current Top 5 TV Shows & The Social Network for TV: Beamly
- The New Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard for Smart TVs from Best Buy
- Visiting Warm Springs Ranch – Home of the Budweiser Clydesdales
- 5 Simple Tips for Tackling the Grocery Store with Little Ones
- A Collection of 12+ Savory Pork Sunday Dinner Recipes
- 2 Sweet DIY Easter Gift Ideas with Printable Tags
- I’m Spring Cleaning my Dietary Supplements with Modere