How to Make a Hooded Towel for Kids
I received some hooded towels as a gift when my oldest was born. I fell in love with them and now they are all I use. When it was time to get some new ones, I realized it is much cheaper to just make my own.
- 1 bath towel
- 1 hand towel (matching)
- thread and sewing machine
Step 1: Cut the hand towel in half, long ways
Step 2: Put a pin on the edge, in the middle of the hand towel and body towel length wise and line them up. Pin the rest together.
Step 3: Sew the two together
Step 4: Fold the hand towel in half to form the hood and stitch the top together
Since you only use half of the hand towel, I bought 2 bath towels to easily make 2 hooded towels. Target and Wal-Mart frequently have towels on clearance. I got these for $3.00 each.
- 9 Tips for Easing Into the New School Year Like a Pro
- A Typical Day with ‘Seasonal’ Allergies
- A Summer of ‘Firsts’ + First Aid with Puracyn OTC Wound & Skin Care
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 18th Edition
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Downtown St. Louis
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 11th Edition
- Silk Protein+Fiber Almondmilk & a Fruit Salad Recipe
- Patriotic Cake Push Pops + Hamilton Beach Mixers
- Our First Family Vacation to the Beach & How We Kept Cool