How to Make a Hooded Towel for Kids
I received some hooded towels as a gift when my oldest was born. I fell in love with them and now they are all I use. When it was time to get some new ones, I realized it is much cheaper to just make my own.
- 1 bath towel
- 1 hand towel (matching)
- thread and sewing machine
Step 1: Cut the hand towel in half, long ways
Step 2: Put a pin on the edge, in the middle of the hand towel and body towel length wise and line them up. Pin the rest together.
Step 3: Sew the two together
Step 4: Fold the hand towel in half to form the hood and stitch the top together
Since you only use half of the hand towel, I bought 2 bath towels to easily make 2 hooded towels. Target and Wal-Mart frequently have towels on clearance. I got these for $3.00 each.
- UPS Delivers More than Just Boxes + Enter the UPS Pin It To Win It Contest
- Best Buy is a Great Holiday Shopping Destination + Coupons
- Fun Christmas Bucket List Ideas + Printables
- Holiday & Winter Shopping for the Kids at OshKosh B’gosh + Coupon
- An Extra Fun Gift Idea with Extra Gum + Printable Labels & Tags
- An Easy DIY Gift Idea with Gingerbread M&M’s + Printable Tags
- Getting Back on Track with the Help of Green Mountain Coffee Iced Latte
- ZAMboost – An Immune Support Supplement with Energy Boost
- 2013 Maytag Dependable Leader Award – It’s America’s Vote