How to Make a Hooded Towel for Kids
I received some hooded towels as a gift when my oldest was born. I fell in love with them and now they are all I use. When it was time to get some new ones, I realized it is much cheaper to just make my own.
- 1 bath towel
- 1 hand towel (matching)
- thread and sewing machine
Step 1: Cut the hand towel in half, long ways
Step 2: Put a pin on the edge, in the middle of the hand towel and body towel length wise and line them up. Pin the rest together.
Step 3: Sew the two together
Step 4: Fold the hand towel in half to form the hood and stitch the top together
Since you only use half of the hand towel, I bought 2 bath towels to easily make 2 hooded towels. Target and Wal-Mart frequently have towels on clearance. I got these for $3.00 each.
- Holiday Pictures Featuring OshKosh B’gosh #GiveHappy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?
- Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies
- Kitchen Cleaning Highs & Lows (the forgotten spots)
- Fall S’mores Party
- Scarecrow Crunch – Cooking with Kids
- 5 Easy Fall Porch Decorations + $100 Lowe’s Gift Card Giveaway
- My New Morning Routine: Running, Music, Drink Mixes & More