Samantha King – A St. Louis Blogger
Hello! I’m Samantha, a lifestyle blogger from the St. Louis area (go Cards!). My passion for blogging has grown to a great love for social media and many amazing brands.
During all my teen years and early twenties, I envisioned having a huge quarter of the century birthday party on my 25th birthday, which fell on 08/08/08. I got much more than I expected when I married my wonderful husband on that lucky day.
Since then, the last five+ years have been filled with lots of love, laughter, and back-to-back-to-back pregnancies. Our three sons were born in 2009, 2010, and 2012. If I had a penny for every time I heard ‘You must have your hands full,’ I’d be a millionaire. Yes, my hands may be full, but I always tell them, my heart is even fuller. I also get ‘Are you going to try for a girl?’ often. Currently, my answer is, ‘I use to quickly say , NO, but I think I may get baby-fever when they start school one-by-one.’
When I am not chasing around the three boys and my husband, I have an undying love for coffee, caramel, health, and tote bags. I enjoy being in the kitchen and acting like I’m a chef. Being creative is a passion of mine, even if it only includes some paper and pens. Since I started blogging, I have acquired an ever-growing love for photography. I’m on an never-ending quest to figure out how to get my pre-baby body back. I will let you know what works and when I get to where I want to be.
I have a crazy obsession with organization, office supplies, and storage products. I actually enjoy cleaning my house and take pride in it.
Hope you stick around and follow along with all my nifty happenings.
Connect with me:
Work with me:
I am PR friendly. I offer many forms of partnerships and advertising including, but not limited to: banners, sponsored posts, product reviews, social media amplification, etc. I also do Twitter parties, giveaways, brand ambassadorships, and social media work. Please email me with any questions or inquiries at Samantha@NiftyMom.com.
- Potty Training Playdate Party + Pull-Ups Big Kid Prep List
- Smart Lighting with GE Wifi Light Bulbs for Easier Daily Routines & Safety + GIVEAWAY
- Effortless Meals from Walmart for Busy Weeknights
- Potty Training Tips & Resources + My #PullUpsAcademy Experience
- My 4-Year-Old’s Requested Disney Junior Personal Birthday Celebration
- It’s a Five Friday – September 19th Edition
- Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe
- An Easy Apple-Themed Lunch Party Planned at Sam’s Club
- Accidently Finding the Perfect Furniture Piece for Our Entryway