I’m Back from the Move and Connected Again!
Have you missed me? I’ve missed you! Last week I told you I was moving and to expect a decrease in posts. Well, I didn’t expect to be without internet for more than a day or so. But, of course, that’s how it ended up and I was MIA for a few days. Luckily, I am finally connected again! We haven’t set up the wireless network yet so I am kinda limited, but I just wanted to let you know I am back :)
Hope everyone is doing great and I can’t wait to get back in the swing of things. I feel like I am going to be buried in boxes forever!
- A Little Back-to-School Prep & Supporting Teachers
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 25th Edition
- 9 Tips for Easing Into the New School Year Like a Pro
- A Typical Day with ‘Seasonal’ Allergies
- A Summer of ‘Firsts’ + First Aid with Puracyn OTC Wound & Skin Care
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 18th Edition
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Downtown St. Louis
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 11th Edition
- Silk Protein+Fiber Almondmilk & a Fruit Salad Recipe