July 28 & 29 Lowes Free Kids Workshop – Kung Fu Panda Stacking Friends
Lowe’s offers a great ‘Build and Grow’ Clinic for kids. This weekend they are offering the same clinic at two different times: Saturday, July 28th at 10am and Sunday, July 29th at 2pm. The kids will be building Kung Fu Panda Stacking Friends.
The first 50 to register and be present at the store will receive the kit, an apron, and goggles. the recommended ages is 1st-5th grade.
For more information, store locations, and preregistration visit Lowe’s Build And Grow. They recently re-did their site and some new things including buying Kids Kits and family projects.
- How to Start a Stockpile for the Non-Couponer + Paperless Coupons
- Family Sun Protection Tips
- 5 Tips for Successful Afterschool Pre-K Learning + Disney Junior Activities
- A Little Back-to-School Prep & Supporting Teachers
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 25th Edition
- 9 Tips for Easing Into the New School Year Like a Pro
- A Typical Day with ‘Seasonal’ Allergies
- A Summer of ‘Firsts’ + First Aid with Puracyn OTC Wound & Skin Care
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 18th Edition