July 28 & 29 Lowes Free Kids Workshop – Kung Fu Panda Stacking Friends
Lowe’s offers a great ‘Build and Grow’ Clinic for kids. This weekend they are offering the same clinic at two different times: Saturday, July 28th at 10am and Sunday, July 29th at 2pm. The kids will be building Kung Fu Panda Stacking Friends.
The first 50 to register and be present at the store will receive the kit, an apron, and goggles. the recommended ages is 1st-5th grade.
For more information, store locations, and preregistration visit Lowe’s Build And Grow. They recently re-did their site and some new things including buying Kids Kits and family projects.
- It’s a Fab Five Friday – August 29th Edition
- Our Family’s Special Bond with our Dog, Ellie
- Creamy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe & Labels for Education #Labels4Edu #cbias
- Get a Shot. Give a Shot® with Walgreens Immunizations & Shot@Life
- Keeping up with Busy Schedules & How T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan Can Help
- A Simple & Fun Way to Brighten Someone’s Day with Just a Card
- A Day at Grant’s Farm in St. Louis, MO
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! August 1st Edition
- How to Start a Stockpile for the Non-Couponer + Paperless Coupons