July 28 & 29 Lowes Free Kids Workshop – Kung Fu Panda Stacking Friends
Lowe’s offers a great ‘Build and Grow’ Clinic for kids. This weekend they are offering the same clinic at two different times: Saturday, July 28th at 10am and Sunday, July 29th at 2pm. The kids will be building Kung Fu Panda Stacking Friends.
The first 50 to register and be present at the store will receive the kit, an apron, and goggles. the recommended ages is 1st-5th grade.
For more information, store locations, and preregistration visit Lowe’s Build And Grow. They recently re-did their site and some new things including buying Kids Kits and family projects.
- Daily Cleaning Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Home
- DIY Poker Night Gift Mugs
- My Current Top 5 TV Shows & The Social Network for TV: Beamly
- The New Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard for Smart TVs from Best Buy
- Visiting Warm Springs Ranch – Home of the Budweiser Clydesdales
- 5 Simple Tips for Tackling the Grocery Store with Little Ones
- A Collection of 12+ Savory Pork Sunday Dinner Recipes
- 2 Sweet DIY Easter Gift Ideas with Printable Tags
- I’m Spring Cleaning my Dietary Supplements with Modere