Have a Great Weekend – See You Next Week
I have spend the last week taking care of my sick (almost) three year old, whom is still sick. I have managed to not get sick (as well as my 5 month old and 21 month old). Unfortunately, this evening it happened :( I starting feeling weak and getting a sore throat and horrible body aches. I have decided, for the first time, to take the weekend off from the computer and Nifty Mom! My body is telling me I need rest and I hope to try to get some.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will see you next week with new deals, freebies and more!
- Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe
- An Easy Apple-Themed Lunch Party Planned at Sam’s Club
- Accidently Finding the Perfect Furniture Piece for Our Entryway
- It’s a Fab Five Friday – August 29th Edition
- Our Family’s Special Bond with our Dog, Ellie
- Creamy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe & Labels for Education #Labels4Edu #cbias
- Get a Shot. Give a Shot® with Walgreens Immunizations & Shot@Life
- Keeping up with Busy Schedules & How T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan Can Help
- A Simple & Fun Way to Brighten Someone’s Day with Just a Card