Have a Great Weekend – See You Next Week
I have spend the last week taking care of my sick (almost) three year old, whom is still sick. I have managed to not get sick (as well as my 5 month old and 21 month old). Unfortunately, this evening it happened :( I starting feeling weak and getting a sore throat and horrible body aches. I have decided, for the first time, to take the weekend off from the computer and Nifty Mom! My body is telling me I need rest and I hope to try to get some.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will see you next week with new deals, freebies and more!
- 5 Tips for Successful Afterschool Pre-K Learning + Disney Junior Activities
- A Little Back-to-School Prep & Supporting Teachers
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 25th Edition
- 9 Tips for Easing Into the New School Year Like a Pro
- A Typical Day with ‘Seasonal’ Allergies
- A Summer of ‘Firsts’ + First Aid with Puracyn OTC Wound & Skin Care
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 18th Edition
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Downtown St. Louis
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 11th Edition