Have a Great Weekend – See You Next Week
I have spend the last week taking care of my sick (almost) three year old, whom is still sick. I have managed to not get sick (as well as my 5 month old and 21 month old). Unfortunately, this evening it happened :( I starting feeling weak and getting a sore throat and horrible body aches. I have decided, for the first time, to take the weekend off from the computer and Nifty Mom! My body is telling me I need rest and I hope to try to get some.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will see you next week with new deals, freebies and more!
- Holiday Pictures Featuring OshKosh B’gosh #GiveHappy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?
- Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies
- Kitchen Cleaning Highs & Lows (the forgotten spots)
- Fall S’mores Party
- Scarecrow Crunch – Cooking with Kids
- 5 Easy Fall Porch Decorations + $100 Lowe’s Gift Card Giveaway
- My New Morning Routine: Running, Music, Drink Mixes & More