Have a Great Weekend – See You Next Week
I have spend the last week taking care of my sick (almost) three year old, whom is still sick. I have managed to not get sick (as well as my 5 month old and 21 month old). Unfortunately, this evening it happened :( I starting feeling weak and getting a sore throat and horrible body aches. I have decided, for the first time, to take the weekend off from the computer and Nifty Mom! My body is telling me I need rest and I hope to try to get some.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will see you next week with new deals, freebies and more!
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 18th Edition
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 11th Edition
- Silk Protein+Fiber Almondmilk & a Fruit Salad Recipe
- Patriotic Cake Push Pops + Hamilton Beach Mixers
- Our First Family Vacation to the Beach & How We Kept Cool
- A Collection of 15 Summer Sangria Recipes
- Refreshing Low Calorie Drinks with Keurig Brew Over Ice
- Beef Brisket with a Dr Pepper Marinade Recipe
- Join Me Today at 1pm EST for the Banana Boat #BBBestSummer Twitter Party