Blue’s Clues Cake – Wordless Wednesday
My son turned 2 over the weekend and he LOVES Blue’s Clues. So I ended up making him a Blue’s Clues cake because I couldn’t find anywhere to make him one in 2 days (yea, I may have waited until the last minute to try to find one). Anyway, after hours of work (I’m considering writing a ‘how-to’ post at a later time), it ended up better than I thought it would! As for his reaction… Well, he was all shy from everyone staring at him, so he covered his eyes most of the time. I am not sure he even noticed it was Blue! But it was still worth it.
*I linked up at Random Mommy.
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 18th Edition
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 11th Edition
- Silk Protein+Fiber Almondmilk & a Fruit Salad Recipe
- Patriotic Cake Push Pops + Hamilton Beach Mixers
- Our First Family Vacation to the Beach & How We Kept Cool
- A Collection of 15 Summer Sangria Recipes
- Refreshing Low Calorie Drinks with Keurig Brew Over Ice
- Beef Brisket with a Dr Pepper Marinade Recipe
- Join Me Today at 1pm EST for the Banana Boat #BBBestSummer Twitter Party