Getting My Kids Styled at Old Navy’s Kids & Baby Sale
I have to admit, when it comes to buying clothes for my sons, I may have a bit of a shopping problem. I love browsing the racks and finding cute little outfits and awesome sales. When I heard about Old Navy’s Kids & Baby Sale, I couldn’t wait to check it out. My two and three year old are in desperate need of some new clothes since they are rapidly growing into little men. So yesterday, I took my three year old to my local Old Navy store to let him pick out some new clothes for him and his brothers.
We headed to the back of the store to the kids department and immediately I noticed a lot of sale signage. There were numerous displays that featured apparel on sale up to 40% off regular price; Just the kind of deals I like. Of course we had to look at the licensed tees that featured cartoon characters and superheroes. They were on sale for just $8, so I had to get a few for the boys as well as some $5 graphic tees. There was a huge selection of pants and shorts on sale for $8-12, perfect to gear up for the spring. The only problem I had with shopping the Kids & Baby Sale was limiting myself to not filling my cart with hundreds of dollars of cute clothes and trying to get my son to stop throwing one of everything in the cart.
After spending about forty minutes in Old Navy, we settled on five shirts, two shorts, and two pairs of pants for the boys and spent under $80. I couldn’t be more happy about the start to their new spring wardrobe. When we were checking out, the nice gentleman working gave my son a balloon and I think that ended up being his favorite part of the shopping trip.
After we got home, Ethan couldn’t wait to show his brothers what he picked out for them and insisted they wear some of their new clothes right away. They picked out the $5 graphic tees and a pair of pants and shorts. After that, it they had some fun time playing with their new balloon. Sometimes the simpliest things can keep them entertained for hours.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
- Young Scientists Club – Rainbow Science with Clifford the Big Red Dog
- NeoCell Beauty Health & Collagen Supplement Prize Pack Giveaway
- NeoCell Collagen Supplements & Beauty Products
- For Mother’s Day, Join Me in the #SocialBlackout Movement
- Join Us Today (5/10) for the #BingIt Twitter Party + Prizes
- Explore, Rescue, and Protect with Octonauts Playset & Toys
- Toddler Footprint Butterflies – Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Dollar General and P&G Honor Every Day Heroes (Moms) + Prize Pack Giveaway
- Olive Garden’s ‘Buy One, Take One’ Promotion + $75 Gift Card Flash Giveaway