Summer squash is one of my favorite grilled vegetables. However, that is not all zucchini is good for. It can be used as the key ingredient to some delicious dinner recipes.
I am always looking for new recipes to try for dinner. Sometimes, we seem to get stuck in a rotation of the same dishes week after week. A little variety is nice!
With zucchini being in season right now, it is the perfect time to try a few different zucchini dishes for dinner and/or lunch meal preps.
Here are 15 recipes to try this month:
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries by The Beauty and the Foodie
- Roasted Zucchini and Corn Fritters by Flavor the Moment
- Corn and Zucchini Quesadillas by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Spiralized Zucchini Fries by Backyard Garden Lover
- Zucchini Soup by The Cozy Cook
- Grilled Zucchini Sandwich by Teaspoon of Nose
- Zucchini Parmesan by The Cozy Cook
- Lamb Zucchini Boats by Pink Fortitude
- Crustless Zucchini Quiche by Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Grilled Zucchini Roll Ups by Cooking Journey
- Zucchini Spaghetti by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Sauteed Shrimp with Zucchini by Delightful Plate
- Zucchini Fritters with Lemon Ricotta by The Organic Kitchen
- Zucchini Basil Chicken Burgers by Tasting Page
- Zucchini Casserole by Spend with Pennies
What is your favorite dish to make with zucchini?