Kmart Friends & Family Sale with 10% off Coupons – Sunday, November 4th
I can’t believe October flew by and it’s November already (and less than two months from Christmas). I know it’s that time where Thanksgiving festivities should be on my mind, but I am already thinking about Christmas. Honestly, I have been thinking about Christmas and doing my gift shopping for months now. As I am browsing the web, emails, and circular ads, I always have an eye out for the a great sale or hot deal. Sometimes, one day sales are the best and Kmart has one this Sunday!
All day Sunday, November 4th, they are having a huge Family & Friends event and you can print these coupons to maximize the savings:
- Get 10% off Sporting Goods, Toys, Seasonal, Edibles, Consumables, Hardware, Appliances, Hard Home, Soft Home, Lawn & Garden, Stationery, Beauty, Health, Electronics, Entertainment, and Auto.
- Get 10% off Women’s, Men’s, Kids’ and Baby apparel; infant strollers, carriers, cribs, bedding, playards and accessories; Fashion Accessories; Hosiery; Jewelry and Footwear.
The best part? The coupons are valid on clearance items! Kmart typically has some great clearance sections, especially in the toys. Make sure you look for the yellow ‘clearance’ signage in your local store and browse the markdowns.
If you are a ‘Shop Your Way Rewards’ member, you can also earn 5% in points on qualifying purchases when you use your Sears card at Kmart.
Print your coupons here! (note: coupon is a .pdf file) HAPPY SHOPPING!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post through a Mom Bloggers Club member program. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
- Hot & Cold Beverage Station with the Keurig 2.0
- Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies for the Holidays
- 5 Easy Protein Snacks (Great for On-the-Go)
- Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- Holiday Kickoff Party to Begin a Month Full of Christmas & Entertaining
- 5 Cleaning Tips to Keep Your House Guest-Ready
- Holiday Pictures Featuring OshKosh B’gosh #GiveHappy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?