Top 12+ Delicious Pies Made with Candy Bars
I am sharing these top 12+ candy bar pies as a sponsored post with Foodie.com. All opinions are my own.
Did you know in two weeks, on March 14th, it is National Pi Day? The annual celebration is all about commemorating the mathematical constant π (pi), but I can’t help but think about pies. What’s not to love about the round delicious dessert? And there are so many different kinds: fruit pies, chocolate pies, silk pies, no-bake pies, and even savory pies.
When it comes it picking my favorites, they are often include or are inspired by candy bars. I put together a collection of over 12 different candy bar pies. I love ones that have Reese’s, Butterfingers, Snickers, Milky Way, Kit Kats, Heath Bars and more. Some are freezer pies, some no-bake, and some only require four-ingredients. Oh, and don’t forget the ice cream pies (with Snickers, yum). Too view all the recipes I have collected thus far on Foodie.com, click the image above.
What are your favorite kind of pies?
** CLICK TO PIN**
- 9 Tips for Easing Into the New School Year Like a Pro
- A Typical Day with ‘Seasonal’ Allergies
- A Summer of ‘Firsts’ + First Aid with Puracyn OTC Wound & Skin Care
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 18th Edition
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Downtown St. Louis
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 11th Edition
- Silk Protein+Fiber Almondmilk & a Fruit Salad Recipe
- Patriotic Cake Push Pops + Hamilton Beach Mixers
- Our First Family Vacation to the Beach & How We Kept Cool