Top 12+ Delicious Pies Made with Candy Bars
I am sharing these top 12+ candy bar pies as a sponsored post with Foodie.com. All opinions are my own.
Did you know in two weeks, on March 14th, it is National Pi Day? The annual celebration is all about commemorating the mathematical constant π (pi), but I can’t help but think about pies. What’s not to love about the round delicious dessert? And there are so many different kinds: fruit pies, chocolate pies, silk pies, no-bake pies, and even savory pies.
When it comes it picking my favorites, they are often include or are inspired by candy bars. I put together a collection of over 12 different candy bar pies. I love ones that have Reese’s, Butterfingers, Snickers, Milky Way, Kit Kats, Heath Bars and more. Some are freezer pies, some no-bake, and some only require four-ingredients. Oh, and don’t forget the ice cream pies (with Snickers, yum). Too view all the recipes I have collected thus far on Foodie.com, click the image above.
What are your favorite kind of pies?
** CLICK TO PIN**
- Creamy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe & Labels for Education #Labels4Edu #cbias
- Get a Shot. Give a Shot® with Walgreens Immunizations & Shot@Life
- Keeping up with Busy Schedules & How T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan Can Help
- A Simple & Fun Way to Brighten Someone’s Day with Just a Card
- A Day at Grant’s Farm in St. Louis, MO
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! August 1st Edition
- How to Start a Stockpile for the Non-Couponer + Paperless Coupons
- Family Sun Protection Tips
- 5 Tips for Successful Afterschool Pre-K Learning + Disney Junior Activities