Make Chalkboard Wall Frames
This is such a cute idea! My sister-in-law made these cute chalkboard frames and I just had to share them with you. Not only do they look amazing, they are easy to make.
She got some large frames at a garage sale for cheap. Next, she painted some thin boards with magnetic primer paint and then chalkboard paint. The paint is really where all the cost is. They cost about $30 total. You could always just do the chalkboard paint to save some money. Chalkboard paint comes in all sorts of colors, so you can match a playroom, or kids bedroom. Lastly, she used a staple gun and some brad nails to attach them to the walls.
I can’t wait to try this!
- Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies for the Holidays
- 5 Easy Protein Snacks (Great for On-the-Go)
- Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- Holiday Kickoff Party to Begin a Month Full of Christmas & Entertaining
- 5 Cleaning Tips to Keep Your House Guest-Ready
- Holiday Pictures Featuring OshKosh B’gosh #GiveHappy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?
- Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies