Make Chalkboard Wall Frames
This is such a cute idea! My sister-in-law made these cute chalkboard frames and I just had to share them with you. Not only do they look amazing, they are easy to make.
She got some large frames at a garage sale for cheap. Next, she painted some thin boards with magnetic primer paint and then chalkboard paint. The paint is really where all the cost is. They cost about $30 total. You could always just do the chalkboard paint to save some money. Chalkboard paint comes in all sorts of colors, so you can match a playroom, or kids bedroom. Lastly, she used a staple gun and some brad nails to attach them to the walls.
I can’t wait to try this!
- Top 12+ Delicious Pies Made with Candy Bars
- DIY Summer Road Trip Kits & Memory Box for the Whole Family
- Bulu Box – Healthy Monthly Subscription Box, 50% Off Coupon Code + Giveaway
- Simple No-Bake Valentine’s Day Dessert
- 6 Simple Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle with Natural Probiotics & More
- Selecting the Perfect Valentine’s Day Card for Loved Ones
- Using Kellogg’s Corn Flakes in Desserts + Five Layer Bars Recipe
- DIY Kitchen Busy Kit for Little Ones
- Recharging with an Ultimate Post-Activity Snack