Make Chalkboard Wall Frames
This is such a cute idea! My sister-in-law made these cute chalkboard frames and I just had to share them with you. Not only do they look amazing, they are easy to make.
She got some large frames at a garage sale for cheap. Next, she painted some thin boards with magnetic primer paint and then chalkboard paint. The paint is really where all the cost is. They cost about $30 total. You could always just do the chalkboard paint to save some money. Chalkboard paint comes in all sorts of colors, so you can match a playroom, or kids bedroom. Lastly, she used a staple gun and some brad nails to attach them to the walls.
I can’t wait to try this!
- Daily Cleaning Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Home
- DIY Poker Night Gift Mugs
- My Current Top 5 TV Shows & The Social Network for TV: Beamly
- The New Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard for Smart TVs from Best Buy
- Visiting Warm Springs Ranch – Home of the Budweiser Clydesdales
- 5 Simple Tips for Tackling the Grocery Store with Little Ones
- A Collection of 12+ Savory Pork Sunday Dinner Recipes
- 2 Sweet DIY Easter Gift Ideas with Printable Tags
- I’m Spring Cleaning my Dietary Supplements with Modere