Make Chalkboard Wall Frames
This is such a cute idea! My sister-in-law made these cute chalkboard frames and I just had to share them with you. Not only do they look amazing, they are easy to make.
She got some large frames at a garage sale for cheap. Next, she painted some thin boards with magnetic primer paint and then chalkboard paint. The paint is really where all the cost is. They cost about $30 total. You could always just do the chalkboard paint to save some money. Chalkboard paint comes in all sorts of colors, so you can match a playroom, or kids bedroom. Lastly, she used a staple gun and some brad nails to attach them to the walls.
I can’t wait to try this!
- Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe
- An Easy Apple-Themed Lunch Party Planned at Sam’s Club
- Accidently Finding the Perfect Furniture Piece for Our Entryway
- It’s a Fab Five Friday – August 29th Edition
- Our Family’s Special Bond with our Dog, Ellie
- Creamy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe & Labels for Education #Labels4Edu #cbias
- Get a Shot. Give a Shot® with Walgreens Immunizations & Shot@Life
- Keeping up with Busy Schedules & How T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan Can Help
- A Simple & Fun Way to Brighten Someone’s Day with Just a Card