Chicken With Soup Mixes
*I posted this when I first started my blog, but I finally added a picture.
Being a mom with 2 little ones, I love easy meals. This chicken is easy to prep and bake.
- 2lbs chicken (I use boneless chicken breast usually)
- 1 – 16oz tub of sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken 13″ x 9″ pan.
In large bowl combine both soups cans, onion mix, sour cream, and milk (I use about 1 soup can full of milk). Mix together and pour the mixture into the pan covering chicken. If it doesn’t cover it, add a little more milk.
Bake for an hour or until mixture is bubbling and starting to brown at the pan edges.
The soup mixture makes a great gravy.
- Date Night & the Lighter Fare Menu at Houlihan’s + $50 Gift Card Giveaway
- Top 12+ Delicious Pies Made with Candy Bars
- DIY Summer Road Trip Kits & Memory Box for the Whole Family
- Bulu Box – Healthy Monthly Subscription Box, 50% Off Coupon Code
- Simple No-Bake Valentine’s Day Dessert
- 6 Simple Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle with Natural Probiotics & More
- Selecting the Perfect Valentine’s Day Card for Loved Ones
- Using Kellogg’s Corn Flakes in Desserts + Five Layer Bars Recipe
- DIY Kitchen Busy Kit for Little Ones