Chicken With Soup Mixes
*I posted this when I first started my blog, but I finally added a picture.
Being a mom with 2 little ones, I love easy meals. This chicken is easy to prep and bake.
- 2lbs chicken (I use boneless chicken breast usually)
- 1 – 16oz tub of sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken 13″ x 9″ pan.
In large bowl combine both soups cans, onion mix, sour cream, and milk (I use about 1 soup can full of milk). Mix together and pour the mixture into the pan covering chicken. If it doesn’t cover it, add a little more milk.
Bake for an hour or until mixture is bubbling and starting to brown at the pan edges.
The soup mixture makes a great gravy.
- Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies for the Holidays
- 5 Easy Protein Snacks (Great for On-the-Go)
- Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- Holiday Kickoff Party to Begin a Month Full of Christmas & Entertaining
- 5 Cleaning Tips to Keep Your House Guest-Ready
- Holiday Pictures Featuring OshKosh B’gosh #GiveHappy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?
- Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies