Chicken With Soup Mixes
*I posted this when I first started my blog, but I finally added a picture.
Being a mom with 2 little ones, I love easy meals. This chicken is easy to prep and bake.
- 2lbs chicken (I use boneless chicken breast usually)
- 1 – 16oz tub of sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken 13″ x 9″ pan.
In large bowl combine both soups cans, onion mix, sour cream, and milk (I use about 1 soup can full of milk). Mix together and pour the mixture into the pan covering chicken. If it doesn’t cover it, add a little more milk.
Bake for an hour or until mixture is bubbling and starting to brown at the pan edges.
The soup mixture makes a great gravy.
- Holiday Baking – Dark Chocolate Mint Sandwich Cookies
- UPS Delivers More than Just Boxes + Enter the UPS Pin It To Win It Contest
- Best Buy is a Great Holiday Shopping Destination + Coupons
- Fun Christmas Bucket List Ideas + Printables
- Holiday & Winter Shopping for the Kids at OshKosh B’gosh + Coupon
- An Extra Fun Gift Idea with Extra Gum + Printable Labels & Tags
- An Easy DIY Gift Idea with Gingerbread M&M’s + Printable Tags
- Getting Back on Track with the Help of Green Mountain Coffee Iced Latte
- ZAMboost – An Immune Support Supplement with Energy Boost