Chicken With Soup Mixes
*I posted this when I first started my blog, but I finally added a picture.
Being a mom with 2 little ones, I love easy meals. This chicken is easy to prep and bake.
- 2lbs chicken (I use boneless chicken breast usually)
- 1 – 16oz tub of sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken 13″ x 9″ pan.
In large bowl combine both soups cans, onion mix, sour cream, and milk (I use about 1 soup can full of milk). Mix together and pour the mixture into the pan covering chicken. If it doesn’t cover it, add a little more milk.
Bake for an hour or until mixture is bubbling and starting to brown at the pan edges.
The soup mixture makes a great gravy.
- A Summer of ‘Firsts’ + First Aid with Puracyn OTC Wound & Skin Care
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 18th Edition
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 11th Edition
- Silk Protein+Fiber Almondmilk & a Fruit Salad Recipe
- Patriotic Cake Push Pops + Hamilton Beach Mixers
- Our First Family Vacation to the Beach & How We Kept Cool
- A Collection of 15 Summer Sangria Recipes
- Refreshing Low Calorie Drinks with Keurig Brew Over Ice
- Beef Brisket with a Dr Pepper Marinade Recipe