Ginger Peanut Chicken Recipe – Guest Post
My name is Shonda and my husband and I have been married for 7 years and we have an energetic and fun-loving two year old son and a brand new baby girl! I am a SAHM (after 12 years of teaching K) and we are very healthy and strive to be holy. My blog, The Knowlton Nest is about how I explore life as a mom, cooking, faith and organizing. Don’t forget to head over to my Milk N’ Honey Learn and Grow blog for teaching ideas.
Here’s a yummy and quick recipe I got from my friend, Becca. She made this for us after we had Shrade. I just had to have this recipe.
About 4-6 boneless skinless chicken cut into chunks
4 T. olive oil
4 T. soy sauce
4 T. peanut butter
2 tsp. ground ginger
2 T. sugar
Put chicken in a frying pan on medium and pour the peanut butter sauce on top. Cook until done. Serve over rice.
- Holiday Pictures Featuring OshKosh B’gosh #GiveHappy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones
- Busy Moms Can Have Great Hair Everyday, Too… Right?
- Mini Mason Jar Apple Pies
- Kitchen Cleaning Highs & Lows (the forgotten spots)
- Fall S’mores Party
- Scarecrow Crunch – Cooking with Kids
- 5 Easy Fall Porch Decorations + $100 Lowe’s Gift Card Giveaway
- My New Morning Routine: Running, Music, Drink Mixes & More