Ginger Peanut Chicken Recipe – Guest Post
My name is Shonda and my husband and I have been married for 7 years and we have an energetic and fun-loving two year old son and a brand new baby girl! I am a SAHM (after 12 years of teaching K) and we are very healthy and strive to be holy. My blog, The Knowlton Nest is about how I explore life as a mom, cooking, faith and organizing. Don’t forget to head over to my Milk N’ Honey Learn and Grow blog for teaching ideas.
Here’s a yummy and quick recipe I got from my friend, Becca. She made this for us after we had Shrade. I just had to have this recipe.
About 4-6 boneless skinless chicken cut into chunks
4 T. olive oil
4 T. soy sauce
4 T. peanut butter
2 tsp. ground ginger
2 T. sugar
Put chicken in a frying pan on medium and pour the peanut butter sauce on top. Cook until done. Serve over rice.
- Keeping up with Busy Schedules & How T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan Can Help
- A Simple & Fun Way to Brighten Someone’s Day with Just a Card
- A Day at Grant’s Farm in St. Louis, MO
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! August 1st Edition
- How to Start a Stockpile for the Non-Couponer + Paperless Coupons
- Family Sun Protection Tips
- 5 Tips for Successful Afterschool Pre-K Learning + Disney Junior Activities
- A Little Back-to-School Prep & Supporting Teachers
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! July 25th Edition