Tag: 4th of July
This patriotic cake push pop recipe was created while trying out Hamilton Beach Stand & Hand Mixers as a Hamilton Beach Ambassador. All opinions are my own.
I love baking. Not only is the taste important, but I like to put a little extra effort into the presentation. Desserts can easily be given a little added touch to go with any occasion, making them extremely fun for everyone. With July 4th tomorrow, I thought some patriotic push pops would be a huge hit with the little ones.Read More
This patriotic petits fours recipe is a #SLSweetTreats sponsored post for Sara Lee. All opinions are my own.
Memorial day quickly approached and soon it will be The Fourth of July. It makes me think about all the great heroes that serve our country. It makes me proud to be a Marine’s sister and the wife to an incredible man who served in the Navy. Each year, I like to make a patriotic dessert for our celebrations as a tasty treat.Read More
Download this great eBook for great recipes and crafts to celebrate the 4th of July.
There are sewing crafts, paper crafts, and crafts for kids. A few recipes you will find are Red, White and Blue Dessert Squares, Pork Kabobs, great grilling recipes, salads, and refreshing summer desserts.
- Easy 4-Ingredient Hot Artichoke Dip
- Hot & Cold Beverage Station with the Keurig 2.0
- Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies for the Holidays
- 5 Easy Protein Snacks (Great for On-the-Go)
- Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- Holiday Kickoff Party to Begin a Month Full of Christmas & Entertaining
- 5 Cleaning Tips to Keep Your House Guest-Ready
- Holiday Pictures Featuring OshKosh B’gosh #GiveHappy
- My 10 ‘Go-To’ Items for a House Full of Sick Little Ones