When my husband and I first started dating and got to share our first family holidays together, he made this cranberry salad for everyone. I never really ate cranberries, but when I tried his dish, I was going back for second and thirds. This easy recipe takes no more that 15 minutes to make and creates a perfect side dish for the holidays.
- 2 – Celery Stalks
- 2 – 14oz Cans WHOLE Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 – 20oz Can Crushed Pineapples
- 1 cup CRUSHED Walnuts
- Finely chop celery
- Drain ALL the juice from the can of pineapples
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- Serve chilled and enjoy!