Oven Baked Breaded Chicken Drumsticks
- 6 drumsticks
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers (I prefer Roasted Vegetables flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic salt
Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly grease 9×13 cooking dish.
In a small bowl, beat the two eggs and Worcestershire sauce.
Coat each drumstick in the egg mix, them put it the ziploc bag and shake to coat with the cracker crumbs. Repeat with each one and lay into the pan, not touching.
Bake uncovered for approximately 60 minutes. It will start to brown and check to make sure any liquid coming out is clear.
*Each time I make this I like to try different cracker flavors or seasonings. Experiment and see what you can come up with!
- Indulge Yourself to Help Manage the Holiday Season Stress
- Holiday Baking – Dark Chocolate Mint Sandwich Cookies
- UPS Delivers More than Just Boxes + Enter the UPS Pin It To Win It Contest
- Best Buy is a Great Holiday Shopping Destination + Coupons
- Fun Christmas Bucket List Ideas + Printables
- Holiday & Winter Shopping for the Kids at OshKosh B’gosh + Coupon
- An Extra Fun Gift Idea with Extra Gum + Printable Labels & Tags
- An Easy DIY Gift Idea with Gingerbread M&M’s + Printable Tags
- Getting Back on Track with the Help of Green Mountain Coffee Iced Latte