Oven Baked Breaded Chicken Drumsticks
- 6 drumsticks
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers (I prefer Roasted Vegetables flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic salt
Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly grease 9×13 cooking dish.
In a small bowl, beat the two eggs and Worcestershire sauce.
Coat each drumstick in the egg mix, them put it the ziploc bag and shake to coat with the cracker crumbs. Repeat with each one and lay into the pan, not touching.
Bake uncovered for approximately 60 minutes. It will start to brown and check to make sure any liquid coming out is clear.
*Each time I make this I like to try different cracker flavors or seasonings. Experiment and see what you can come up with!
- It’s a Fab Five Friday – August 29th Edition
- Our Family’s Special Bond with our Dog, Ellie
- Creamy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe & Labels for Education #Labels4Edu #cbias
- Get a Shot. Give a Shot® with Walgreens Immunizations & Shot@Life
- Keeping up with Busy Schedules & How T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan Can Help
- A Simple & Fun Way to Brighten Someone’s Day with Just a Card
- A Day at Grant’s Farm in St. Louis, MO
- It’s a Fab Five Friday! August 1st Edition
- How to Start a Stockpile for the Non-Couponer + Paperless Coupons