Oven Baked Breaded Chicken Drumsticks
- 6 drumsticks
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers (I prefer Roasted Vegetables flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic salt
Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly grease 9×13 cooking dish.
In a small bowl, beat the two eggs and Worcestershire sauce.
Coat each drumstick in the egg mix, them put it the ziploc bag and shake to coat with the cracker crumbs. Repeat with each one and lay into the pan, not touching.
Bake uncovered for approximately 60 minutes. It will start to brown and check to make sure any liquid coming out is clear.
*Each time I make this I like to try different cracker flavors or seasonings. Experiment and see what you can come up with!
- NeoCell Beauty Health & Collagen Supplement Prize Pack Giveaway
- NeoCell Collagen Supplements & Beauty Products
- For Mother’s Day, Join Me in the #SocialBlackout Movement
- Join Us Today (5/10) for the #BingIt Twitter Party + Prizes
- Explore, Rescue, and Protect with Octonauts Playset & Toys
- Toddler Footprint Butterflies – Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Dollar General and P&G Honor Every Day Heroes (Moms) + Prize Pack Giveaway
- Olive Garden’s ‘Buy One, Take One’ Promotion + $75 Gift Card Flash Giveaway
- 5 Simple Organizational Tips + Fellowes Bankers Box Stackable Storage