Oven Baked Breaded Chicken Drumsticks
- 6 drumsticks
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers (I prefer Roasted Vegetables flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic salt
Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly grease 9×13 cooking dish.
In a small bowl, beat the two eggs and Worcestershire sauce.
Coat each drumstick in the egg mix, them put it the ziploc bag and shake to coat with the cracker crumbs. Repeat with each one and lay into the pan, not touching.
Bake uncovered for approximately 60 minutes. It will start to brown and check to make sure any liquid coming out is clear.
*Each time I make this I like to try different cracker flavors or seasonings. Experiment and see what you can come up with!
- My New Morning Routine: Running, Music, Drink Mixes & More
- Halloween Mini Cheesecake Pops
- Potty Training Playdate Party + Pull-Ups Big Kid Prep List
- Smart Lighting with GE Wifi Light Bulbs for Easier Daily Routines & Safety + GIVEAWAY
- Effortless Meals from Walmart for Busy Weeknights
- Potty Training Tips & Resources + My #PullUpsAcademy Experience
- My 4-Year-Old’s Requested Disney Junior Personal Birthday Celebration
- It’s a Five Friday – September 19th Edition
- Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe