Slip Resistant Shoes from Shoes for Crews – Review + Giveaway
A few times a week, when my husband would come home from work, he would complain about his feet. It was pretty obvious his shoes were the problem. He is on his feet a good portion of the day, running around the office, in the warehouse and on the loading docks. So it would take some great support and a good quality shoe to eliminate his problem. I knew what we had to do. We had to get a new pair of shoes. He was sick of being in pain and I was sick of hearing him complain about it (I mean that in the nicest way possible). Just in time, I was introduced to ShoesForCrews.com and knew it was the place to shop for his shoes.
Shoes For Crews has a mission: To provide their customers with the best, safest footwear available. They do this with their slip-resistant outsoles that have a patented micro-channel tread pattern. This was a huge selling point for me. My husband frequently has to go into the warehouse and onto loading docks which can be slippery. A lot of the shoes that he wears into the office aren’t meant to be used in that environment. With Shoes for Crews, all the shoes we were trying to choose from were versatile for different environments he may be in each day. After going back and forth (because there are so many great options), we got him the Panther II.
In addition to the remarkable slip-resistant outsoles, the new shoes have some other great features is ensure the highest level comfort and safety.
- They have removable cushioned insoles, that are great if you need extra padding to be comfortable. but it is easy to remove if desired.
- Elastic sides help to create a good fit.
- The Panther II shoes are made of genuine leather for quality.
- There is a steel shank to add stability and arch support.
- The shoes come with a sole grid cleaner. It fits perfectly in the treads to easily get out any dirt or gunk to keep the shoes safe.
After wearing the shoes for a couple weeks, my husband couldn’t be happier. They are comfortable and don’t bother his feet when he is standing for long periods. He can tell the traction is great making them safe no matter where is at throughout the day. And he hasn’t came home from work complaining about his feet since getting them. They still look pretty new and I am sure they will last awhile.
ShoesForCrews has a great section of shoe for men and women including dress, athletic, casual, work boots and clogs definitely worth checking out, especially if you are on your feet all day. Their customer service is remarkable and they are very helpful if you have any questions. For the latest updates and news, make sure to follow @ShoesForCrews on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
WIN A PAIR OF SHOES OF YOUR CHOICE
Shoes for Crews is generous enough to give one lucky Nifty Mom reader one pair of shoes of their choice!
No purchase necessary to enter. The giveaway is open to US residents 18+. Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST February 4th, 2013. The winner will be selected via random.org and contacted by email. Winner has 48 hours to reply to confirm their prize or a new winner will be picked. If you have any issues entering or have any questions, please email me at contact (at) niftymom(dot)com.
I received the named product at no cost to conduct this review and was in no other way compensated. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
- NeoCell Beauty Health & Collagen Supplement Prize Pack Giveaway
- NeoCell Collagen Supplements & Beauty Products
- For Mother’s Day, Join Me in the #SocialBlackout Movement
- Join Us Today (5/10) for the #BingIt Twitter Party + Prizes
- Explore, Rescue, and Protect with Octonauts Playset & Toys
- Toddler Footprint Butterflies – Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Dollar General and P&G Honor Every Day Heroes (Moms) + Prize Pack Giveaway
- Olive Garden’s ‘Buy One, Take One’ Promotion + $75 Gift Card Flash Giveaway
- 5 Simple Organizational Tips + Fellowes Bankers Box Stackable Storage