I received the book ‘Santa’s Secret Deal’ to review and share with my kids. All opinions expressed are my own.
I don’t think we will ever have too many children’s books. There are loaded bookshelves in each of the boys’ rooms, plus a stack downstairs. There are many lessons and skills taught through reading books and my sons soak up all that information daily. I always found a good excuse for new books, including the holidays.Read More
This holiday baking recipe is part of a sponsored post for a Collective Bias® #HolidayButter #cbias campaign. All opinions expressed are my own.
Baking delectable treats is a huge part of the holiday season. They are an important part of dinner parties, gatherings, and as gifts. If there is one thing I learned about gift giving, it’s that I can rarely go wrong with delicious treats.Read More
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is already over and it’s just about December. Even though I am sad how fast this year went by, I am overjoyed about the holiday season. To get the kids excited this week, we made a Christmas Bucket List, complete with their own tree and ornaments.Read More
This DIY holiday gift idea featuring Gingerbread M&Ms post is sponsored as part of the Collective Bias® #cbias #HolidayMM campaign. All opinions are my own.
From spending time with families to decorating the house, I love everything about the holiday season. Each year, my passion for making homemade gifts grows exponentially. The idea of creating something especially for friends and family, that no one else will give them, is exciting.Read More
This past weekend my husband and I attempted to get a picture to use on our Christmas cards. Getting three kids to cooperate… not an easy thing to do!
I linked up at Random Mommy.
Every 5 days until Christmas, Amazon is offering 5 new holiday songs to download for FREE! I just stumbled across it today so I missed out the last two sets, but starting today you can download the following songs by various artists:
- O Holy Night
- We Three Kings
- The First Noel
- Jingle Bells
- Santa Claus is Back in Town
- Top 12+ Delicious Pies Made with Candy Bars
- DIY Summer Road Trip Kits & Memory Box for the Whole Family
- Bulu Box – Healthy Monthly Subscription Box, 50% Off Coupon Code + Giveaway
- Simple No-Bake Valentine’s Day Dessert
- 6 Simple Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle with Natural Probiotics & More
- Selecting the Perfect Valentine’s Day Card for Loved Ones
- Using Kellogg’s Corn Flakes in Desserts + Five Layer Bars Recipe
- DIY Kitchen Busy Kit for Little Ones
- Recharging with an Ultimate Post-Activity Snack