This holiday baking recipe is part of a sponsored post for a Collective Bias® #HolidayButter #cbias campaign. All opinions expressed are my own.
Baking delectable treats is a huge part of the holiday season. They are an important part of dinner parties, gatherings, and as gifts. If there is one thing I learned about gift giving, it’s that I can rarely go wrong with delicious treats.Read More
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is already over and it’s just about December. Even though I am sad how fast this year went by, I am overjoyed about the holiday season. To get the kids excited this week, we made a Christmas Bucket List, complete with their own tree and ornaments.Read More
This DIY holiday gift idea featuring Gingerbread M&Ms post is sponsored as part of the Collective Bias® #cbias #HolidayMM campaign. All opinions are my own.
From spending time with families to decorating the house, I love everything about the holiday season. Each year, my passion for making homemade gifts grows exponentially. The idea of creating something especially for friends and family, that no one else will give them, is exciting.Read More
This past weekend my husband and I attempted to get a picture to use on our Christmas cards. Getting three kids to cooperate… not an easy thing to do!
I linked up at Random Mommy.
Every 5 days until Christmas, Amazon is offering 5 new holiday songs to download for FREE! I just stumbled across it today so I missed out the last two sets, but starting today you can download the following songs by various artists:
- O Holy Night
- We Three Kings
- The First Noel
- Jingle Bells
- Santa Claus is Back in Town
Two years ago I attempted to start a tradition at Christmas. Each year I want to make a new ornament capturing my kids (See the photo ornament I made the first year here). I say attempted because last year I failed. But I had a good excuse… We moved into our new house on Dec 8th and had to unpack, decorate, host 3 holiday parties AND I was eight months pregnant. It was pretty stressful and the ornament was the last thing on my mind. So this year I plan on making two, one with a photo from last year and a new one for this year. This is the ornament I just made for last year with a photo from Dec 2011.Read More
- Indulge Yourself to Help Manage the Holiday Season Stress
- Holiday Baking – Dark Chocolate Mint Sandwich Cookies
- UPS Delivers More than Just Boxes + Enter the UPS Pin It To Win It Contest
- Best Buy is a Great Holiday Shopping Destination + Coupons
- Fun Christmas Bucket List Ideas + Printables
- Holiday & Winter Shopping for the Kids at OshKosh B’gosh + Coupon
- An Extra Fun Gift Idea with Extra Gum + Printable Labels & Tags
- An Easy DIY Gift Idea with Gingerbread M&M’s + Printable Tags
- Getting Back on Track with the Help of Green Mountain Coffee Iced Latte