Mother’s Day Gift Idea – Handprint Flower
If you are looking for something cute to do with your toddlers or kids for Mother’s Day, this is easy and there are so many things you can do with it! Use pink or red finger paint for the ‘flower’ and paint a stem/grass (this was the best I got out from my 22 month old). I always use card stock instead of copy paper, because it is thicker and shouldn’t warp from the paint.
Here are some different ideas you can do for gifts for Moms, Grandmas, etc.:
- Make a card with the flower on the cover
- Attach a picture of your little one next to the flower and frame it
- Do some ‘flowers’ on wrapping paper for the present or on a gift bag
I always take a picture of the artwork and upload it on my computer. Then not only is it forever saved, but you can use it to print copies, make photo gifts (mug, shirt, mouse pad, etc), or use it in a photo book.
- Young Scientists Club – Rainbow Science with Clifford the Big Red Dog
- NeoCell Beauty Health & Collagen Supplement Prize Pack Giveaway
- NeoCell Collagen Supplements & Beauty Products
- For Mother’s Day, Join Me in the #SocialBlackout Movement
- Join Us Today (5/10) for the #BingIt Twitter Party + Prizes
- Explore, Rescue, and Protect with Octonauts Playset & Toys
- Toddler Footprint Butterflies – Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Dollar General and P&G Honor Every Day Heroes (Moms) + Prize Pack Giveaway
- Olive Garden’s ‘Buy One, Take One’ Promotion + $75 Gift Card Flash Giveaway