I am being provided with complimentary tickets to LEGO® KIDSFEST. All opinions are my own.
Over the last year, my boys have seemed to collect more LEGO bricks than I ever could imagine. Since they are only 3, 4, & 5, I know that collection will continue to grow for years and years to come. I don’t mind though. My husband built a custom table for them to play on and we have plenty of LEGO brick storage.
That’s why I was thrilled with I learned that LEGO KidsFest is FINALLY coming to St. Louis!
VARIOUS KIDFEST ACTIVITIES (activities are subject to change)
- LEGO Model Museum: walk among the dozens of life-sized models made from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO Mindstorms: play with programmed robots and snakes
- LEGO Movie: help Emmet and Lucy conquer the bad guys
- LEGO Fusion: work with real and virtual bricks in this
- Challenge Zone: race against time and work together to create a fun build
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- Creation Nation: construct a creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Construction Zone: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
- LEGO DUPLO®: explore imagination through building for the younger set
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Big Brick Pile: build and have fun in a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: construct buildings and more using bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- LEGO Disney Princess: create and build a fairytale through LEGO bricks
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
There are five identical sessions available: One Friday, two Saturday, and two Sunday. Tickets are $19.50 for kids and $22.50 for adults. For more information and to purchase tickets, log on to http://www.legokidsfest.com. It tends to sell out in other cities, so I don’t wait to purchase your tickets.
LEGO KidsFest Ticket Giveaway (CLOSED)
One lucky Nifty Mom reader will win (2) tickets for the St. Louis opening night session on Friday, March 20, 2015 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Congratulations, Gail T., the winner of the 2 free tickets!!
Good luck and hope to see you there!