This shop has been compensated by CollectiveBias, Inc. on behalf of its advertiser, ZonePerfect. #MyLittleWins #CollectiveBias
I have always been one to set goals, list them out, make action plans, etc. Goals are a great way to stay focused having the end product in mind. Today I am sharing some goal setting tips and a printable goals worksheet to help you stay on track.
Goal setting can be overwhelming, specially when there are various areas you are focusing on with different deadlines. To have a good overview of everything I am working towards, I created a Current Goals worksheet.
Tips for goal-setting and staying on track
- Write everything down. Use the printable worksheet to keep track of things you are currently working on.
- Recognize general or larger scale priorities. List them first on the sheet.
- Break goals up into categories. My printable worksheet has seven different sections that can be filled in. Some examples: Running, organization, deep cleaning, meal planning, eating healthier, work, etc.
- Keep goals small and obtainable. Within each section/area, list smaller goals and action plans.
- Don’t be afraid to have more than one sheet or to re-do the sheet every week or two. As long as you are giving them attention, you are working towards your goals.
- Keep the worksheet somewhere you will always see. I keep mine on my office desk, but on a command center or frig may work for you.
- Track accomplishments. When I finally ran that 3 miles I have been working towards, I wrote it down in my planner. Later in the week I may be feeling down, and just a glance of my achievement can be a great reminder that I can do something.
- Set yourself up for success. Do things that will help you reach your goals. I have been trying to walk and/or run at least 3 times a week. There were times that I would make excuses, such as not having time to get ready. Since then, I have created a bag filled with things I need before heading out to hit the pavement. Complete with running shoes, water bottle, headphones, towel and ZonePerfect® nutrition bars.
- Celebrate your wins. Not just the big ones, but celebrate the Little Wins™, too. A lot of my goals focus on taking care of myself for a change. This includes snacking healthier and enjoying a quick, relaxing snack after a run or in the middle of an appointment packed day always feels like a celebration.
Instead of grabbing a candy bar, I grab one of the ZonePerfect® bars I keep at my desk, in my bag and/or in the pantry. I keep a variety so when I go for a healthy snack option, I don’t get bored of the same flavors. Currently in the rotation: ZonePerfect® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, ZonePerfect® Fudge Graham, and ZonePerfect® Chocolate Peanut Butter.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win some amazing prizes with Little Wins!
Interested in finding these ZonePerfect® bars for your next adventure? Find them in the health section at Walmart. You can also hover over the photo below to click through to Walmart.com and buy them. Sign up for Ibotta and earn $1.00 with the purchase of ZonePerfect® Nutrition Bars at Walmart.
How do you stay on track with your goals?